The Ski Plus City Pass is the number one choice for visitors to Innsbruck and the surrounding region wanting to spend time both on the slopes and in the city. It gives holders access to 13 ski resorts including the Stubai Glacier, the Skizentrum Schlick 2000, Elferlifte, Serlesbahnen and many more.
- 13 ski resorts:
308 kilometres of pistes
111 cable cars & lifts
8 resorts with night skiing / night tobogganing
- 22 highlights in Innsbruck: free admission to places including the Swarowski Crystal Worlds, the Alpine Zoo, the Bergisel ski jump, various museums, etc.
- Free swimming: Stubay spa and adventure pool, indoor swimming pools in Neustift, Axams, etc.
- Free use of the ski bus and Innsbruck Sightseer
- 25% off evening activities (night tobogganing, night skiing)
- Lots more great deals and discounts!
- The Ski Plus City Pass can be purchased from October until May
- The pass is available for between 2 and 21 days
- Kids go free: children up to 8 years get a free pass when accompanied by a parent who is buying the same category of Ski Plus City Pass.
- Sales points: we will be happy to purchase a Ski Plus City Pass for you.
The only card of its kind in the world - the Ski Plus City Pass
- The world's only urban snowpark (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen)
- Steepest skiing trail in Europe (Innsbrucker Nordkettenbahnen)
- One of Europe's largest night skiing areas (Bergeralm)
- Austria's largest glacier ski area (Stubai Glacier)
- Austria's highest ski village (Kühtai)
- One of the five sunniest ski resorts in Austria (Hochoetz)
- Austria's first resort with a winter biking trail (Muttereralm)
- The largest sun dial in the Alps (Elferbahnen)
- Unique animal park home to alpine fauna (Innsbruck Alpine Zoo)
- World's oldest museum (Ambras Castle, Innsbruck)
- World's oldest coin-minting machine (Burg Hasegg/Münze Hall)
- Tirol's most visited attraction (Swarovski Crystal Worlds)
Ski pass combined with urban highlights! To buy the Ski Plus City Pass and to find out more about what is included, simply speak to a member of staff at the Stubaierhof!
In the Stubai valley
- 4 ski resorts in the Stubai Valley
with more than 140 kilometres of pistes
- 4 further ski resorts nearby
Patscherkofel, Seegrube, Mutterer Alm, Bergeralm
- 12 toboggan runs in the Stubai Valley
- 10 km floodlit toboggan run at 11er Lifte in Neustift
directly opposite the hotel
- 80 km of well-maintained winter walking trails
starting right outside our front door
- 62 km of cross-country skiing trails
- A haven for ski mountaineering
from easy routes to high alpine adventures