One hotel in the Alps – countless advantages! Guests who decide to spend their holiday with us at the Stubaierhof can look forward to many services included as standard.
Of course, what you get up to in the Stubai Valley is up to you. How about a little hiking and mountaineering? Or maybe a day out with the family? Or why not just sit back and relax in your own four walls?
Whatever you want from your holiday, the four-star Stubaierhof has exactly the right solution!
- Expert advice for all your activities
- Free overnight stay at the Innsbrucker Hütte hut
- Hotel experts who know the region inside out
- Free weekly activity programme
- Chamois Outdoor Gym in our garden
Stubai SUPER Card in Summer with free use of trains, buses and cable cars
half-board at the stubaierhof
from breakfast to dinner
From a healthy and hearty breakfast in the morning to a sumptuous five-course meal in the evening, here at the Stubaierhof we know how important good food is for an enjoyable holiday.
That is why we invite our guests to start the day the right way with our breakfast buffet featuring organic produce, a selection of teas and delicious specialties from the local region.
In the afternoon we serve homemade strudel and cake.
Last, but by no means least, is a five-course or six-course dinner created by our head chef Alexander together with sous-chef Andreas Egger. We offer vegetarian and vegan dishes every day.
We also put on regular gala dinners, BBQs and themed buffets.
during all seasons
- Nordic walking tours
- Fit & Healthy Programme
- 4 guided hikes and treks per week
- Free overnight stay at the Innsbrucker Hütte mountain hut
- Skiing afternoons with a stop at a traditional hut
- Toboggan runs under the moonlight
- Snowshoe hikes
- and much more
The exact program points depend on season and weather conditions.
advantages for families
at the Stubaierhof
- Discounts for children on room prices
- Free childcare with BIG FAMILY STUBAI in winter (additional fee) and free of charge in summer
- Special children's meals
- Free cots & highchairs for babies
- Children's play area with climbing wall and movies
- Free lift tickets (summer & winter) for children up to 10 years
- Numerous discounts for families throughout the Stubai Valley
- Chamois adventure playground
Stubai Super Card
free use of cable cars & much more!
The STUBAI SUPER CARD is a golden ticket to the Stubai Valley in the summer months. Guests staying with us at the Stubaierhof receive it free of charge as standard.
The STUBAI SUPER CARD offers the following services:
- One ascent and one descent per day on each of the 4 cable cars in the Stubai Valley.
- NEW! One ride per week on the summer toboggan run in Mieders.
- Bus transport between Mutterberg (Stubai Glacier) and Innsbruck
- Use of Stubaitalbahn tram betwen Fulpmes and Innsbruck
- Indoor & outdoor pool in Neustift and outdoor pool in Mieders
- NEW! Once a week 3 hours at the Erlebnisbad StuBay spa & swimming pool
- 30% discount on many attractions
At the Stubaierhof
- Free parking
- Free internet access in all rooms
- Generous spa area
- Spa basket with fluffy bathrobes, slippers and sauna towels
- Storage room with boot dryer and washing facilities
- Bike room
- E-Bike charging station
4 e-car charging stations