Located at the foot of the Stubai Alps, surrounded on all sides by by majestic mountain peaks, the Stubaierhof is just a four-minute walk from the small town of Neustift and a 25-minute drive from the regional capital Innsbruck.
A traditionally warm Tyrolean welcome awaits guests in this four-star hotel in the heart of the Stubai Valley. We pride ourselves on making our guests feel at home, and that is one of the reasons why many of them return year after year.
home from home in the alps
We strive to make the Stubaierhof a home from home in the Alps for all our guests. Rooms, suites and apartments decorated with natural wood and plenty of attention to detail guarantee a warm and cosy atmosphere.
Of course, no good holiday would be complete without good food. At the Stubaierhof we invite guests to start the day the right way with a healthy and hearty breakfast and conclude with a sumptuous five-course dinner.
Good to know! We are a member of the "Bewusst Tirol" network which aims to promote sustainable farming and high-quality produce in the region.
- 4–5 activities per week organised by the hotel
- Excellent Tyrolean food made from locally sourced produce
- Elferlift cable car & MTB trail just a few metres away
- Free BIG FAMILY Stubai Kids' Programme
- STUBAI SUPER CARD in summer: free use of cable cars and many more advantages
- Free shuttle service with our electric cars TESLA Model X 100D or our BMW i3
- FREE overnight stay at a hut (please enquire)
four-star accommodation stubaierhof
We love the Stubai Mountains and appreciate how lucky we are to call this region home.
Guests spending their holidays with us at the Stubaierhof can look forward to a huge range of outdoor activities such as hiking and mountainbiking in summer as well as fantastic skiing in winter at a number of resorts including Austria's largest glacier ski resort on the Stubai Glacier. For outdoor enthusiasts, the Stubai Valley is one huge playground just waiting to be explored.
We are the only hotel in the region that specialises in mountain sports – not least because we ourselves are huge fans of the great outdoors.
We will be happy to show guests around the region and let them in on some of the best-kept secrets when it comes to hiking, skiing, biking, planning and weather.
New cancellation policy
- FREE cancellation until the day of your arrival
- NO deposit!
- Valid for all stays until 02. May 2021
- The Stubaierhof is only 15 minutes away from the highway, a journey home is possible at any time without crossing a pass!
Book direct and save money!
Best Price Guarantee
- We promise that you will always get the best price available.
- There are no hidden booking charges or fees.
- Current cancellation policy: FREE cancellation until the day of your arrival
We will be happy to help you plan your holiday with us at the Stubaierhof. Don't hesitate to get in touch.
At the Stubaierhof we are passionate about the region we are proud to call home.
Our motto is "Hurra, die Gams!", an expression used in this part of Austria to signal joy and a love of life. We think it perfectly reflects the values and philosophy we live every day, because:
- we love the mountains,
- we appreciate our nature,
- we are down to earth.
Just like the "Gams", which is the German word for "mountain goat", we feel at home in the Alps - whatever the weather, whatever the season - and are always keen to learn more about this region and share our passion with guests at the Stubaierhof.
"Hurra, die Gams!" – Come and discover the Stubai Valley with us!
Dear guests of the Stubaierhof!
Due to current measures the Stubaierhof is closed temporarily.
However, if all goes as planned we will be able to welcome you again on January, 27. Until then your diligent hosts are working hard to implement new ideas and prepare everything for a great winter holiday at the Stubaierhof.
We are of course always available for questions and look forward to hearing from you! Until then, we wish you all the best!
Hurra die Gams!