Want to explore the Stubai Valley?TheStubai Super Card, which is available free of charge to guests staying at the Stubaierhof in summer, is your golden ticket to one of Austria's most beautiful regions.
Valid from 21th of May until 01st of November 2020.
Included in his Card is use of the cable cars in four resorts – Stubaier Gletscherbahn, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen and Bergbahnen Schlick 2000 – in the Stubai Valley.
Holders can also use the public transport buses and the Stubaitalbahn tram free of charge. Further highlights include free admission to indoor pools as well as use of the summer toboggan run in Mieders and discounts on admission to many attractions in the Stubai Valley.
Explore the Stubai Valley in summer with the Stubai Super Card!
stubai super card
- Free use of the four cable cars in the valley incl. the Stubai Glacier resort
- Free use of public transport and Stubaitalbahn tram to Innsbruck
- Free travel from Innsbruck with our voucher
- Free admission to the indoor pool in Neustift
- Three hours in the StuBay adventure pool & spa
- 1 ride on the summer toboggan run in Mieders
- 30% discount on many attractions in the area
- Free travel from Innsbruck railway station with our voucher
- Card is valid from check-in and on the day of departure
Stubai Super Card
The Stubai Super Card is the best way to discover the most beautiful and fascinating places in the Stubai Valley. Let's go!
At the Stubaierhof we are passionate about the region we are proud to call home.
Our motto is "Hurra, die Gams!", an expression used in this part of Austria to signal joy and a love of life. We think it perfectly reflects the values and philosophy we live every day, because:
- we love the mountains,
- we appreciate our nature,
- we are down to earth.
Just like the "Gams", which is the German word for "mountain goat", we feel at home in the Alps - whatever the weather, whatever the season - and are always keen to learn more about this region and share our passion with guests at the Stubaierhof.
"Hurra, die Gams!" – Come and discover the Stubai Valley with us!
Dear guests of the Stubaierhof!
Due to current measures the Stubaierhof is closed temporarily.
However, if all goes as planned we will be able to welcome you again on 7 January. Until then your diligent hosts are working hard to implement new ideas and prepare everything for a great winter holiday at the Stubaierhof.
We are of course always available for questions and look forward to hearing from you! Until then, we wish you all the best!
Hurra die Gams!