Family holidays, outdoor activities or a week of total relaxation? Whatever you want from your stay in the Stubai Valley, the Stubaierhof in Neustift is the perfect basecamp for a memorable getaway.
We will be happy to help you plan your holiday with us. Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about our current prices and offers.
Direct booking advantages
Best Price Guarantee
- We promise that you will always get the best price available.
- There are no hidden booking charges or fees.
- Current cancellation policy: FREE cancellation until the day of your arrival
We will be happy to help you plan your holiday with us at the Stubaierhof. Don't hesitate to get in touch.
New cancellation policy
- FREE cancellation until the day of your arrival
- NO deposit!
- Valid for all stays until 02. May 2021
- The Stubaierhof is only 15 minutes away from the highway, a journey home is possible at any time without crossing a pass!
At the Stubaierhof we are passionate about the region we are proud to call home.
Our motto is "Hurra, die Gams!", an expression used in this part of Austria to signal joy and a love of life. We think it perfectly reflects the values and philosophy we live every day, because:
- we love the mountains,
- we appreciate our nature,
- we are down to earth.
Just like the "Gams", which is the German word for "mountain goat", we feel at home in the Alps - whatever the weather, whatever the season - and are always keen to learn more about this region and share our passion with guests at the Stubaierhof.
"Hurra, die Gams!" – Come and discover the Stubai Valley with us!
Dear guests of the Stubaierhof!
Due to current measures the Stubaierhof is closed temporarily.
However, if all goes as planned we will be able to welcome you again on 7 January. Until then your diligent hosts are working hard to implement new ideas and prepare everything for a great winter holiday at the Stubaierhof.
We are of course always available for questions and look forward to hearing from you! Until then, we wish you all the best!
Hurra die Gams!